Batman isn’t just cleaning up the bad guys in the comic books and in the movies, he’s set to launch a new videogame in June called “Batman: Arkham Asylum”. The game, set to be released on June 23, finds Batman in Arkham, Gotham City’s prison for the criminally insane, and must fight his way through a horde of bad guys, most of whom he put in there to begin with. Videos featuring trailer for the game and an example of its fight mechanics below.
Features of the game, which will be released across all the consoles, include:
* Face off against Gotham’s greatest villains including The Joker, HARLEY QUINN, VICTOR ZSASZ and KILLER CROC
* Become the Invisible Predatotm with Batman’s takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen or utilize the unique FreeFlowtm combat system to chain together unlimited combos and battle with huge groups of The Joker’s henchmen
* Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.
* Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entiret
* Experience what it’s like to be BATMAN using BATARANGS, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher