5 SharesNo Comments
AICN‘s got three more images of behind-the-scenes carnage from Frank Darabont’s AMC TV show “The Walking Dead”. They also have a list of writers and directors for the first season’s 6 episodes from the man himself. Check them out below, check them outers.
Yup, in case you missed it, “The Walking Dead’s” first season will consist of six episodes, and will premiere sometime in October of this year.
The directors for the first six are:
2) Michelle MacLaren (Breaking Bad, X-Files)
3) Gwyneth Horder-Payton (The Shield, BSG)
4) Johan Renck (Breaking Bad)
5) Ernest Dickerson (The Wire, Dexter)
6) Guy Ferland (The Shield, Sons of Anarchy)
The writers for the first six are:
3) Me, Chic Eglee, Jack LoGuidice. (Chic: The Shield, Dexter. Jack: Sons of Anarchy)
4) Robert Kirkman (wrote some comics I think)
5) Glen Mazzara (The Shield, Hawthorne)
6) Adam Fierro (The Shield, Dexter, 24)
If you’re at Comic Con this year, the show will be there. I suspect they might show up with some footage of the rotting corpses. We’ve seen tons of pictures from the show so far, but not a single live footage.
Panelists will include Darabont, comic book creator Kirkman, and cast members Andrew Lincoln (Rick), Jon Bernthal (Shane), Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori), Laurie Holden (Andrea), and Emma Bell (Amy).