The rebellion is hear! And yes, it’s as bloody and sexy as the first season, perhaps even more so given the stakes — it’s freedom or die! Season 2 of Starz Channel’s hit show “Spartacus” returns with a full season of “Vengeance”, now arriving on DVD/Blu-ray this September 11th courtesy of Starz and Anchor Bay Entertainment. And thanks to those fine folks, we have three (3) copies of the film on Blu-ray to give away to three lucky winners. So what are you waiting for? Head on below for details!
“SPARTACUS: VENGEANCE – THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON” begins on the heels of the violent escape from the House of Batiatus that concluded “Spartacus: Blood and Sand,” the gladiator rebellion continues and begins to strike fear into the heart of the Roman Republic. Gaius Claudius Glaber and his Roman troops are sent to Capua to crush the growing band of freed slaves that Spartacus leads before it can inflict further damage. Spartacus is presented the choice of satisfying his personal need for vengeance against the man who condemned his wife to slavery and eventual death or making the larger sacrifices necessary to keep his budding army from breaking apart. Containing all of the blood-soaked action, exotic sexuality, and villainy and heroism that has come to distinguish the series, the tale of Spartacus resumes in larger-than-life fashion.
Bonus content on the discs include:
• Starz Studios: Spartacus: Vengeance
• The Making of Spartacus: Vengeance
• Behind the Camera: Directing the Rebellion
• On Set with Liam McIntyre
• The Legend of Spartacus
• Famous Last Words
• BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE – 9 Extended Episodes and Audio Commentaries!
How To Enter:
1) Like us on Facebook (if you haven’t already). Winners must be on our list of Facebook fans to qualify.
2) Then send an email with the subject header “Spartacus Giveaway” to the email email@example.com. Remember to include your name and snail mail address in the email.
3) The giveaway will run from today to two weeks from now on September 11th, 2012, when we will draw three (3) lucky winners at random. Open to all entrants.