Like Christopher Nolan’s “Inception”? Then you’ll probably go nuts for this little “Inception” ditty, which has the movie arriving at your doorsteps in a limited edition version with silver carrying briefcase for $49.95 retail. You know, just like the one Cobb and his dream buddies drag around with them on their, er, dream missions. If you want it, though, you best get it fast from Warner Home Video, because there will apparently be 2,000 or less of these little gems available when the film hits Blu-ray on December 7, 2010.
Specs ahoy (via Bluray):
The briefcase includes seven Art Cards, the comic The Cobol Job, a replica Spinning Top Totem, and a replica PASIV Device Instruction Manual. Also:
- The metal briefcase measures 9 x 6.5 x 2.75 inches.
- The full-color The Cobol Job comic measures 5.75 x 4 inches and is 33 pages long.
- The 10-page black & white PASIV instruction manual measures 5.75 x 4.5 inches.
- The full-color art cards measure 5.75 x 4 inches.
- The heavyweight zinc alloy spinning top totem is 1.25 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches tall.
Update: Like Brian said in the comments section, the box is sold out over at Warner’s official shopping site.