Treyarch has released the launch trailer for their latest “Call of Duty” title, “Black Ops 2″. Lots of groovy cut scenes and gameplay action in this one. Check it out, check it outers.
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare between old and new foes. In this conflict, the mechanized creations of men reign supreme, facing off against each other as their creators stay safe and unconflicted, and in the process grow ever softer. In this scenario an important question will be asked: What happens when enemy steals the keys? To understand such a possible future, you must understand where you have been.
In terms of gameplay, here’s what you get:
– An all-new Call of Duty: Black Ops storyline featuring new characters and and returning characters
– A unique single-player campaign that contains two time periods linked by characters and their actions
– Special Strike Force missions, in which the players action affect the outcome of gameplay and the overall campaign
– A variety of multiplayer modes and play options
– New separate zombies game mode
Blasting onto all gaming platforms November 13, 2012.