Creepy Kids Attack in Three Clips from Paranormal Activity 4

Kathryn Newton in Paranormal Activity 4 (2012) Movie Image

Ah, the “Paranormal Activity” movies, a franchise built on the concept that nothing happens for 95% of the time, but in the other 5%, something crazy happens that’s punctuated by ridiculously loud, bass-thumping music. Take, for example, these three clips from the movie, opening this Friday. No wonder people are always jumping in the theater reaction TV spots that the series loves to put out. Wouldn’t you, too, if all of a sudden loud ass music just exploded out of nowhere from massive theater speakers?

It has been five years since the disappearance of Katie and Hunter, and a suburban family witness strange events in their neighborhood when a woman and a mysterious child move in.

“Paranormal Activity 4″, if I am not mistaken, has the distinction of being the first entry in the franchise with an honest to goodness cast list. Before, they were trying to convince you these were actual Found Footage. I guess you can only do that for so long.

Starring Katie Featherston, Kathryn Newton, Matt Shively, Brady Allen, Alisha Boe, and Tommy Miranda.