There are two movies opening on 11-11-11. There’s a movie called “11-11-11”, and Tarsem Singh’s “Immortals”. One is a horror movie, the other is a highly stylized action-adventure about Gods and Titans and dudes with swords and glistening bare chests fighting it out over, you know, stuff. Well, it’s “Immortals” that we’re concern with today, and in honor of the film’s upcoming Friday opening, the fine folks at Relativity Media are offering up an “Immortals” prize pack full of goodies to give away to one lucky winner. Head on below for the details, people who enjoy knowing details about prize pack giveaways.
Visionary director Tarsem Singh (The Cell, The Fall) transports us in this epic tale of treachery, vengeance and destiny in Immortals, a stylish and visually spectacular 3D action adventure. As a power-hungry king razes ancient Greece in search of a legendary weapon, a heroic young villager rises up against him in a thrilling quest as timeless as it is powerful. The brutal and bloodthirsty King Hyperion (Mickey Rourke) and his murderous Heraklion army rampage across Greece in search of the long lost Bow of Epirus. With the invincible Bow, the king will be able to overthrow the Gods of Olympus and become the undisputed master of his world. With ruthless efficiency, Hyperion and his legions destroy everything in their wake, and it seems nothing will stop the evil king’s mission. As village after village is obliterated, a stonemason named Theseus (Henry Cavill) vows to avenge his mother, who was killed in one of Hyperion’s brutal raids. When Theseus meets the Sybelline Oracle, Phaedra (Freida Pinto), her disturbing visions of the young man’s future convince her that he is the key to stopping the destruction. With her help, Theseus assembles a small band of followers and embraces his destiny in a final, desperate battle for the future of humanity. Immortals is produced by Gianni Nunnari (300), Mark Canton (300) and Ryan Kavanaugh (The Fighter).
Henry Cavill (Superman: Man of Steel), Stephen Dorff (Somewhere), Isabel Lucas (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen), Freida Pinto (Slumdog Millionaire), Luke Evans (The Raven, The Three Muskateers), Kellan Lutz (Twilight series), John Hurt (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 & 2) and Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler).
The Prize Pack Includes (pictured below):
• Immortals ‘Gods and Heroes’ Graphic Novel
• Immortals Branded Temporary Tattoo Scars
• Immortals Branded T-Shirt
• Immortals Branded Water Bottle
• Immortals Branded Bracelet
• Immortals Branded Foam Helmet
• Immortals Branded Beanie
• Immortals Branded Tank Top
• Immortals Poster (not pictured)
• 3D Rogue Glasses (not pictured)
How To Enter:
1) Like us on Facebook (if you haven’t already).
2) Then send an email with the subject header “Immortals Prize Pack Giveaway” to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your name and snail mail address in the email.
3) The giveaway will run from today to November 18th, 2011, when we will draw one lucky winner at random. Unfortunately this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
And don’t forget to catch “Immortals” in theaters 11-11-11.