Fans of Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim will no doubt already know who Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, is. Noobs will never look at superheroes the same way again. So who exactly is Harvey Birdman? Harvey Birdman, the superhero formerly known as Birdman, is now practicing (and dimwitted) lawyer. His cases always involve legal disputes between cartoon chracters. Past cases involve custody of Jonny Quest, a copyright infringement case between the Chan Clan and Jabberjaw, and Fred Flintstone’s possible mob connections.
Yeah, it’s that wacky. Here are some DVD features in the Vol 2 DVD Box set released by Warner Brothers Home Entertainment.
Actors: Jack Angel, Paget Brewster, Maurice LaMarche, Steve Landesberg, See more
Directors: Richard Ferguson-Hull, Ben Jones
Format: Animated, Closed-captioned, Color, Subtitled, NTSC
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
Number of discs: 1
Studio: Warner Brothers Home Entertainment
DVD Release Date: October 10, 2006
Run Time: 220 minutes
* Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
* 13 episodes on two discs
* Commentary on 9 episodes featuring Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, John Michael Higgins, Peter MacNicol, Paget Brewster, Chris Edgerly and others
* Unaired scenes
* Clothes-less Animation Pass: a Harvey Birdman scene reanimated to be all naked all the time!
* Birdman Stripper — footage of live action stripper dressed as our favorite winged attorney.
* “Hey Mr. Passerby” music video
* A behind the scenes look at the making of the series and the evolution of a scene
* Harvey Promos
* Fun with Audio segments