5 Shares2 Comments
Shane Black’s “Iron Man 3″ did pretty well at the box office, in case you haven’t heard. It almost did “The Avengers”-type numbers, but not quite. Still, $1 billion and change is nothing to sneeze at. The film is now headed to DVD and Blu-ray this September, with an early debut of the HD Digital and HD Digital 3D on September 3, 2013, followed by the film in 3D Super Set, Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD, Digital Copy and On Demand on September 24, 2013.
Special Features Will Include:
– Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.
– Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World—Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
– Marvel’s Iron Man 3 Unmasked—Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
– Gag Reel
– Deleted & Extended Scenes
– Audio Commentary—With Drew Pearce & Shane Black