Apparently there are a lot of roles in Summit’s upcoming “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” finale two-parter, because the company has announced yet more casting for the flicks. This is in addition to those coven casting from earlier this month.
- Olga Fonda (LOVE HURTS)
- Janelle Froehlich (Hacienda Heights)
- Masami Kosaka (THE RUNAWAYS)
- Sebastiao Lemos (Brazilian TV series Força-Tarefa)
- Amadou Ly (THE TESTED, THE BRIDGE)
- Ty Olsson (2012)
- Wendell Pierce (RAY)
- Carolina Virguez (Spanish TV series Matalobos)
“Breaking Dawn” will be released as two separate films, with the first one hitting theaters November 18, 2011, and the second biting November 16, 2012. Oscar winner Bill Condon is directing both installments from a script by Melissa Rosenberg with Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt and Stephenie Meyer producing.