“Mr. Woodcock”, the comedy starring Seann William Scott, Susan Sarandon, and Billy Bob Thornton arrives at your local DVD shelf on January 15th, 2008, but we’re giving you the chance to win a free DVD copy before you can even by it. All you have to do is read the details (below) to enter. Up for grabs will be five (5) DVD copies of “Mr. Woodcock”.
Just when you thought the humiliation of grade school gym class was over, Mr. Woodcock arrives on DVD from New Line Home Entertainment on January 15, 2008. The sadistic comedy stars Seann William Scott (Southland Tales, American Pie films) as a self-help author who returns home to learn that his beloved mother (Susan Sarandon; Shall We Dance, Thelma & Louise) is dating the one man he truly despises – his degrading childhood gym teacher and nemesis, Mr. Woodcock (Billy Bob Thornton; Bad Santa, Friday Night Lights).
How to Enter the DVD Giveaway
Very simple. Simply make a reply to this post. U.S. Entrants Only. Five (5) winners will be drawn at random on February 1st, 2008. I will then email the winners for their snail mail address, and you will have one week to reply, or forfeit your prize. Obviously you’ll need to use a real email, or I won’t be able to contact you.
DVD Special Features (Widescreen/Blu-ray Disc/HD DVD)*
• “Making-of” documentary
• Deleted scenes
• P.E. “Trauma Tales” featurette
• Theatrical trailer
• 16×9 widescreen (2.35:1) version of the film
• English Dolby Digital 5.1 (Widescreen edition only)
• English 2.0 Stereo Surround (Widescreen edition only)
• English & Spanish subtitles (Widescreen edition only)
• Closed captions (Widescreen edition only)
• Animated menus (Widescreen edition only)
• Special sneak peeks (Widescreen edition only)
Additional Blu-ray Disc/HD DVD Content*
• 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio™
• Interactive menus
• English SDH subtitles & Spanish subtitles
Update: Winners Announced: