Starring: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Julia Stiles, Chris Tucker, Shea Whigham, Dash Mihok, John Ortiz, Jacki Weaver
Directed by: David O. Russell
Release Date: November 21, 2012
Life doesn’t always go according to plan… Pat Solitano (Bradley Cooper) has lost everything–his house, his job, and his wife. He now finds himself living back with his mother (Jacki Weaver) and father (Robert DeNiro) after spending eight months in a state institution on a plea bargain. Pat is determined to rebuild his life, remain positive and reunite with his wife, despite the challenging circumstances of their separation. All Pat’s parents want is for him to get back on his feet–and to share their family’s obsession with the Philadelphia Eagles football team. When Pat meets Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence), a mysterious girl with problems of her own, things get complicated. Tiffany offers to help Pat reconnect with his wife, but only if he’ll do something very important for her in return. As their deal plays out, an unexpected bond begins to form between them, and silver linings appear in both of their lives.
- Clips for Eli Roth’s Aftershock and David O. Russell’s Silver Linings Playbook
- Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper Bond Over the Silver Linings Playbook Trailer
- Silver Linings Playbook (2012) Movie Preview, Images, and Videos
- David O. Russell Talks Leaving Uncharted, Going on a Mission, Two Guns, etc.
- David O. Russell Won’t be Exploring Uncharted After All